In this article we are going to discuss the best locks of 2020! Functionality, durability, ease of access, we cover it all!
With August door locks, you won’t believe what your door can do. Experience a front door that locks after you leave and unlocks when you approach…
August Smart Lock
First, we have the August Smart Lock. This lock has been around for quite a while but with constant updates and new features there was no way we could leave this one out. One of the easiest to use locks on the market, sleek design and incredible security features, it would be pretty hard to not want a lock like this. Take a look at some of the features below.
- Activity Monitoring: Track activity and always know who is coming and going at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed.
- Guest Access: Grant unlimited digital keys valid for a few weeks, a few hours, or a few minutes. Never worry about lost, stolen or copied keys again.
- Total Control: Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes from anywhere.
- Status Updates: Only August has DoorSense™ that checks the status of your door and tells you if your door is securely closed and locked.
August Smart Lock: https://august.com/products/august-smart-lock-pro-connect
Schlage Sense Smart Lock
Next up, we have the Schlage Sense Smart Lock. While the lock doesn’t have exactly the same features as the August Smart Lock, it has many others that still give it a run for its money. Take a look below.
- Lock/unlock from anywhere on iPhone and Android smartphone with Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter**
- Enter with an access code, app, or backup key that is included with Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Still accepts access codes on touchscreen during home power outages
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks and alerts homeowner
With the ability to alert homeowners to possible break ins, ability to use 3 different ways to get in including access code, phone app or backup key; and with a 3 year hardware warranty there is no way this lock could not have made our list!
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt: https://www.schlage.com/en/home/products/BE479CAMFFF.html
Nest x Yale Lock
Last on our list is a smart lock by Nest x Yale. This lock is similar to other smart locks with a couple of key differences. Take a look below.
- Key Free Deadbolt: It’s secure and tamper-proof. No lost keys. No picked locks and with auto re-lock, Nest will automatically lock when it knows you’re away.
- Access History: Get alerts when someone locks and unlocks the door.
- Works With Nest Secure Alarm System: If you already have Nest Secure Alarm System installed, simply unlock the door, and the alarm disarms automatically.
- Access From Anywhere: Lock and unlock from anywhere using your Nest app.
Nest x Yale Lock: https://us.yalehome.com/en/products/nest-yale-lock/nest-yale-lock/
We hope you enjoyed reading our top picks for the best locks of 2020! Contact us if you need to have any of these locks, or any other locks installed on your home or business!